Senior UX/UI Designer
Why join us?
Working as a UX and UI Designer at G-COM means being able to approach creative challenges with fresh eyes, avoiding standard solutions. You will have an essential role in generating and adapting innovative digital experiences to consumer behaviours, focusing on data surrounding how they actually use a digital product or service with the goal of user delights. Also, you will create the finished designs, which are then passed off to developers to create the final output. You will so thrive when faced with new challenges and constantly look to meet clients’ needs, immersed in a data-driven environment in which you collaborate with digital talents.
- An excellent portfolio of developed wireframes, user experiences and prototypes, optimised for different devices and technology
- Proven track of capabality to create designs that work
- In tune with common design patterns and conventions
- Great knowledge of tools like Adobe XD
- Boundlessly creative with Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able of playing an active role in brainstorming and to conceptualize innovative service design that deliver successful solutions
- Passionate in the pursuit of the functional beauty
- Familiar with data visualization and Analytics reports
- Basic knowledge of web programming dynamics
- A positive attitude for a frictionless environment. Team building soft skills are also very valuable to us.
- Good public speaking and listening skills
- Attention to details
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Fluent in both italian and english
A full time contract with attached a solid list of benefits (i.e Spotify, meals, public transportation, flextime, job-related courses) for leisure and personal growing. Please read carefully the requirements, thanks.