For this position we are seeking a dynamic, mid career professional in search of personal growth in consultancy/strategic marketing field.
The Business Development role will work with Hubspot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator as main working tools. The ideal candidate is competitive, energetic and passionate in their pursuit of excellence. The nature of the business requires to feel comfortable with lead generation, social selling and client relationship standards.
Why join us?
Working at G-COM means being able to approach strategic, technological and business challenges with fresh eyes, avoiding standard solutions. Our team thrive constantly look to meet clients’ needs, immersed in a data-driven environment in which you collaborate with digital talents. Even if we operate in a fast paced context, we value our time and constantly work to create a balanced environment where life/work time can coexist happily.
We offer an interesting RAL and in addition, benefits for personal leisure and a paid formation plan to nurture professional and personal growth.
What you will do
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities, follow-up and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build strong relationships with new clients
- Delivering voice of the customer back to organization
- Close cooperation with Project Manager to define the accurate pricing of the opportunity
- Handle objections by clarifying and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Conversations with existing clients on new services to enhance existing relationships
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client strategic conversation
- Attend events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and trends
- Identify opportunities that will lead to an increase in sales, also with social selling techniques on LinkedIn
What you will need
- Readiness to perfectly understand and align to company positioning, approach, business strategy and new business criteria
- Proven capabilities with different selling techniques, including social selling, to generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales
- Meticulous planning and scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the client, having researched their business and requirements
- Solid and autonomous work flow on sales pipeline and follow-up activities
- 2+ full years of experience in solution selling within digital marketing services or consultancy environment
- Experienced in building trustful relationships with relevant stakeholders, networking and sourcing lead capabilities
- Active listener with the ability of anticipating and evaluating business opportunities
- Fluent in business english and italian
we do not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or services. As an equal opportunity employer, decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in any way and our offices provides reasonable accommodation, so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. G-COM will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards, art. 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR), please go to our policy here.
Thank you for considering a career with us.