Account Executive (Intern)
Why join us?
Working at G-COM means being able to approach strategic, technological and business challenges with fresh eyes, avoiding standard solutions. Our team thrive when faced with new challenges and constantly look to meet clients’ needs, immersed in a data-driven environment in which you collaborate with digital talents.
Even if we operate in a fast paced context, we value our time and constantly work to create a balanced environment where life/work time can happily coexist.
- Capable of internal and external communications with vendors, freelances, suppliers
- Natural listening and understanding capabilities to be applied to client needs and goals, to help them develop a digital strategy leading to continuous engagement
- Encourage other colleagues to work in line with required project scope
- Attend client meetings and manage status/contact reports
- Effective communication, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Competencies with finance and planning, to make sure estimates, approvals, POs and invoicing are completed on your projects
- Highly organised
- Fluent in italian and english
What we offer
A paid intership agreement with attached a solid list of benefits (i.e Spotify, meals, flextime, job-related courses) for leisure and personal growing. This intership is managed and organized under the italian law n. 148 – 14/9/2011. Please read carefully the requirements, thanks.