We’re on the hunt for a champion Account Manager, able to nurture existing client relationships and develop new ones. Tasks include help develop the project estimations, the deliverables and staffing. The nature of the business is fast paced and exciting, and requires to feel comfortable with client relationship duties, from brief to delivery.
- Serve as agency representative for our prospect and clients, developing solid relationships with them through regular and pro-active contacts
- The ability to successfully organize, manage and deliver a diverse range of activities
- Capable of internal and external communications with vendors, media partners, suppliers
- Understand client needs and goals and help developing a digital strategy leading to continuous engagement
- Encourage creative teams to develop work in line with required strategic direction
- Regularly manage status/contact reports
- Effective communication, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Constantly updating him/herself on trends and platforms
- Proficient in fundamental MS Office software, including advanced Excel; PowerBi and Flow are optional but considered a great addition
Please notice we are looking for candidates with significant experience within advertising agencies. We offer a permanent contract with interesting RAL plus benefits.